“I would trust no other company besides Nordisk Systems when dealing with my mission critical appliances.”--~Director of IT, Education--
Time: 08:00 AM - 05:30 AM
Date: February 02
Location: Oregon Convention Center
Business Leaders, Technology Leaders and Technology Professionals - Announcing the Cloud Intelligence Conference on February 2, 2012!
Topics include SharePoint, Lync, Exchange, CRM, Hyper-V, App-V, System Center, Intune, Windows Azure, SQL Azure and more!
This is your personal invitation to the Cloud Intelligence Technology Conference, a one-day local event for Business Leaders (CEO, CFO, GM...), Technology Leaders (CIOs, CTOs, VPs, IT Directors, IT Managers...) and Technology Professionals (IT Manager/Architect, IT Administrator, Developer...) During this single day event, you'll receive a high level overview of what Microsoft's Cloud strategy is and how it can benefit you and your company. Come hear how companies are saving millions of dollars by utilizing Microsoft Cloud Technologies!
About the 5 Tracks and 20 Sessions:CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, CTOs, VPs and other IT Management are finding value in attending our Preparing for the Cloud and Cloud Roadmap tracks. IT Pros and Developers are becoming more educated with sessions on Platform as a Service, Software as a Service and Private Cloud.
Join your peers at the Oregon Convention Center on February 2, 2012 and gain a full understanding of what the Microsoft Cloud has to offer!
Testimonials from the 2011 Seattle Cloud Intelligence Conference:
99% of the attendees stated that they would recommend the conference to other IT Professionals
95% of the attendees stated that they were satisfied with the content and speakers at the conference.
• The one day format was perfect for IT pros with busy schedules. Nice local presentation not requiring overnight travel. Pretty decent overview descriptions to get the cloud concept into company discussions.
• I'm working on the sourcing strategy trying to understand how cloud will disrupt (in a good way) our current outsource agreement planning. The conference help understand the basic concepts, models and current maturity.
• Like the different tracks to the sessions. The Cloud Roadmaps and Overviews truly provided basic and easy to understand information. I got a lot out since I have no previous knowledge regarding Cloud Technology. Thank you.
• Thank you it was a great event, this is my second one and I loved it.
• One word, great, I had a chance to network and meet other IT professionals.