Nordisk Analytics combines “tip of the spear” consulting expertise with cutting-edge technology solutions. We are platform agnostic. We choose the best tool for the use case; whether that be from our commercial partners, or even open source.
We understand that our clients want more than just a toolset. They want to solve challenges and maximize the value of both their internal and external data. Our mission is to help them to achieve that ROI.
Our Goals are to:
- Leverage ALL of a client’s data to provide insights
- Empower both advanced and non-technical users
- Provide a fuller view of a subject
- Simplify complex proccesses whenever possible
- Expand the limits of what’s possible
- Self-service analytics
- Excel automation
- Predictive analytics
- Streaming and real-time analytics
- Geospatial analytics
- Descriptive analytics (BI and Visualization)
- Analytics on unstructured, structured, and semi-structured data
- Database security
- Data quality
- Artificial intelligence & deep learning
- Master data management
- Data modeling and environmental architecture review
- Data integration / ETL Design
- Database platform migration services
- Database license management
- SQL, JSON, BSON, XML, and database object development
- BI report and dashboard / visualization development
- MOLAP cube development
- OLAP star, snowflake, and hub schema design and implementation
- OLTP data normalization
- Graph database schema design and reporting
- Document database design and reporting
- Implementing machine learning to automate predictive analytics
- Predictive analytics via R, Python, SPSS, and Spark
- Consulting expertise with every major commercial RDBMS, Big Data, and open source platform
- Database Administration
- Performance tunign
- Database security control implementation
- Remote database administration and monitoring
Self-Service Data Analytics. Repeatable workflow for self-service BI, data preparation, data blending, and advanced analytics. Deeper insights in hours, not weeks.
The Qlik data analytics platform offers powerful self-service visualization, guided and embedded analytics and reporting capabilities to over 45000 customers worldwide.
GPU database – designed from the ground up. … The efficiencies of Kinetica’s GPU architecture typically result in hardware costs that are 1⁄10 that of other in-memory databases. As datasets grow, Kinetica’s GPU database is able to scale out across multiple nodes.
TIBCO Software is the leading independent provider of infrastructure software creating event-enabled enterprises to use on-premise or as part of cloud computing environments.
IBM is your trusted partner for combining proven data, analytics and AI technology, expertise across all industries and easy adaptation to your own information architecture.